Keep your Summer sparkle this Autumn with Ruby’s top tips to look bright eyed and bushy tailed…
1. My favourite instantly gratifying trick is to start by splashing my face with lots of cool water in the morning – it really helps to get the blood flowing.
2. After cleansing RHOTO COOLING EYE DROPS instantly take away any redness and CREME DE LA MER ILLUMINATING EYE GEL reduces puffiness whilst brightening the eye area. When applying eye gel/cream the golden rule is to tap not pull the skin. Which finger you use is up to you, as long as you stick to this rule.
3. As eyes are such a giveaway to tiredness always use eyelash curlers and mascara to open your eyes up as much as possible. My favourite curlers are by RMK as they seem to grab every lash widening your eyes immediately.
4. With less sun don’t let your skin take a grey appearance, you can even out your skin tone with a tinted moisturiser, BB or CC cream. There are so many great products explore and experiment to find the one that suits you most from sheer to full coverage, with or without sun protection and colour correction there is something for everyone.
5. Lastly a sweep of blush will give the impression of good health and if you are unsure on which shade to go for a peach / coral shade is the foolproof option great for warming up the complexion. BOBBI BROWN POT ROUGE in Maui is my personal favourite it’s intensely pigmented but really easy to blend.